Thursday, 16 January 2014

how to get good sleep and avoid sleepless problems

Guide Advise will teach and explains you what are the problems on lack of sleep and how to get good deep sound sleep and be healthy.
Before, while I was in doing my Engineering, I was like insomniac. Means, I was not able to sleep all night and used to wake up until morning 6AM or some time may be even 10AM.
I use to hate myself for many days for these, it was like some disease for me. When whole hosteler were in sleep, I use to walk around carving for sleep.

Health issues due to lack of sleep:

  1. I was becoming thinner and thinner day by day
  2. Started loosing my body weight, shape and muscles
  3. Feeling of weakness all the day and night, no energy to do any work
  4. Eye ball went inside face and forehead
  5. Big Dark circles under eyes
  6. Headache most of the time
  7. I was looking scary most of time.
With all these problems, I was just freaked out most of the time. So one day I decided not to wake up late night till morning instead I will sleep as early as possible.

Solution to get Good Sound Sleep:

  1. Having lot of heavy food at dinner
  2. Not sleeping in Noon time
  3. Playing some game in evening that will make feel tired
  4. Plug in headphone and listen to soft music
  5. Through out phone away from you(main cause of night out)
I have done all these things and finally I succeeded in getting good sound sleep. Ultimate it reduced and eliminated all above problems and disease due to lack of sleep.
Hope this will solve your problem too, If you got any question or query kindly mention in comment below.
Posted By: Unknown

how to get good sleep and avoid sleepless problems

Share:

Post a Comment

Facebook
Blogger

No comments:

Post a Comment

© weknowwiki.in All rights reserved | Theme Designed by Seo Blogger Templates